Welcome to the AOCMF Davos Courses 2017
Welcome to AOCMF's NEW Masters Courses Davos 2017
On behalf of AOCMF and our international faculty, we would like to welcome you to the Davos Courses 2017—AO Foundation’s flagship event of the year. In response to high demand and popularity, AOCMF will again hold Masters's Level Courses in Davos 2017!
These intense, demanding, and invigorating programs bring together leading experts from around the globe for an exceptional learning experience.
New for 2017
- We launch a new Masters Course this year on Soft Tissue and Aesthetics.
- New keynotes (Daniel Buchbinder, Virtual Planning, Sven Otto, MRONJ, Guglielmo Ramieri IT (TMJ Reconstruction)
- New experts, lectures and cases
Each course is limited to a maximum number of 36 surgeons, providing participants with a remarkable learning opportunity where you will debate cases in small groups, discuss problems, develop your skills, and hear the latest practices and evidence.
Develop your skills during the hands-on practical exercises on human anatomical specimens. Designed to address the latest techniques, computer planning and surgical best practices, these AOCMF Masters Courses enable you to expand your knowledge and build upon your clinical expertise in an extraordinary learning environment.
- Each three-day Course includes a wet lab (one full day with human anatomical specimens)
- Courses limited to 36 participants each with two-three participants per workstation
- Debates, lectures, and small group discussions over two days
- Exhibition and networking at AO WORLD NIGHT
- European CME Accreditation (2016 courses awarded 18 points each)
In addition to these exceptional courses, the Davos Courses 2017 provide numerous opportunities to share knowledge, and to network and connect with friends and colleagues. You can also visit the AO Center showcasing all research and clinical division activities across the entire AO Foundation. You can also become an official member of the AO network, which is one of the most extensive networks of more than 16,000 surgeons, operating room personnel, and scientists from over 100 countries.
If you require further information or assistance with registration please contact email@example.com
We wish you an outstanding experience at the AOCMF Masters Courses 2017 in Davos
Stefano Fusetti, Chair, AOCMF Masters Courses 2017
Max Heiland, Chair, AOCMF Masters Courses 2017
AOCMF Davos Masters Courses Success 2016
"It was one of the best courses I have attended in 22 years of training and practicing OMFS. I would like to send a heartfelt thanks to the organizers and faculty for an outstanding job."
(Facial Trauma Course Participant Davos 2016)