Official regulations for on-site attendance
Dear faculty and participants,
The health and safety of AO Davos Courses 2021 participants, faculty, and staff is a top AO priority. Below you will find a Q and A regarding official regulations for on-site attendance at the AO Davos Courses 2021. You must be either vaccinated against (within the last 12 months / having a valid certificate for December), or recovered in the previous six months from COVID-19 . You may not attend if you are not vaccinated.
What are the COVID-19 regulations for attending the AO Davos Courses 2021?
- You must be either vaccinated (vaccination valid for 12 months) with one of the six vaccines accepted in Switzerland (see list below) ,
- Or recovered from COVID-19 in the previous six months.
- You must be in possession of a digital COVID-19 certificate.
- You may not attend if you are not vaccinated.
Which vaccines are accepted?
Only people who have received one of the six following COVID-19 vaccines may attend:
1. Pfizer/BioNTech (BNT162b2/Comirnaty®/Tozinameran)
2. Moderna (mRNA-1273/Spikevax/COVID-19 vaccine Moderna)
3. AstraZeneca (AZD1222 Vaxzevria®/Covishield™)
4. Janssen/Johnson & Johnson (Ad26.COV2.S)
5. Sinopharm/BIBP (SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine (Vero Cell)
6. Sinovac (CoronaVac)
Where do I show my COVID-19 certificate?
At the entrance to the Davos Congress Centre, you must scan the QR code of your digital COVID-19 certificate, which must be an EU Digital COVID Certificate or a certificate that is compatible with the EU Digital COVID Certificate.
What if I don't have a COVID-19 certificate?
If you do not have a digital COVID-19 certificate or an EU Digital COVID Certificate or a certificate that is compatible with the EU Digital COVID Certificate, please request this form over the official "National COVID certificate application platform" by November 19:
Link to the platform: https://covidcertificate-form.admin.ch/foreign
1. A copy of your vaccination certificate with the date of vaccination and vaccine administered
2. A copy of your passport with your last name, first name, and date of birth
Will there be an on-site test station (for return travel only)?
For those who need to take a test for return travel, there will be a test station at the Davos Congress Centre. Preregistration on-site by scanning a QR code is required.