Principles of Clinical Research
Self-directed online course
Begins December 3, 2020
Learn at your own pace
Maximum course duration: 1 year
- Learn the principles of clinical research: why and how to do research, how to build a good research environment, and where to find additional resources, tools, and reference packages to support a research project.
- Get up to speed on relevant ethical considerations and guidelines for Good Clinical Practice
- Learn to formulate a clinical research question.
- Learn with the support of a mentor from your own network.
Available spaces: Unlimited
Course structure and duration:
- 8 modules
- 2–5 hours of learning per module at participant's own pace
- Time frame per module: 5 weeks
- Access to the course material: 1 year
Accreditation: An application has been made to the UEMS EACCME® for CME accreditation of these events.
Technical specifications: A stable internet connection is needed.
Share this course with your colleges!