Access - AO Davos Courses 2021
Access to the courses / Congress Center is only granted to persons with a valid COVID certificate, which proofs that you either vaccinated or recovered (2G rule).
Accepted vaccines in Switzerland
- Pfizer/BioNTech (BNT162b2 / Comirnaty® / Tozinameran)
- Moderna (mRNA-1273 / Spikevax / COVID-19 vaccine Moderna)
- AstraZeneca (AZD1222 Vaxzevria®/ Covishield™)
- Janssen / Johnson & Johnson (Ad26.COV2.S)
- Sinopharm / BIBP (SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine (Vero Cell))
- Sinovac (CoronaVac)
Vaccination must be documented in the form of a recognized certificate or other proof of vaccination. In addition to your last name, first name and date of birth, the proof of vaccination must also include the date of vaccination and the vaccine used. ID is required to verify your personal information and your COVID certificate.
More information about the COVID certificate can be found here